Musing with Max

Musing with Max

July 7, 2012

Welcome to my jungle

Saturday, July 7, 2012 9:53 AM








No this is not Sherwood Forest; it is my back yard. As I was out there transplanting an ivy into a bigger pot Bambi here walked right past me and moved on to where the crab apples are and started to have his breakfast. After my initial shock I ran over and tried to shoo him away only to get stared at before he continued munching away. Luckily someone was napping


in complete exhaustion after his very long walk this morning in excruciating heat and humidity, or the commotion would have been chaos.

At least it seems that the concoction I sprayed on the day lilies have kept them at bay from them. This morning I woke up to this,

we can only hope.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing that Bambi came so close. Hope your beautiful day lilies survive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a part of your life. I like your photos and your garden looks so amazing...really lucky you ;)

    http://www.berry-dew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear.

    If you can say swell I can get punny.

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cuter than my visitor....

    your garden looks picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you there, and he didn't come in the house to steal my bread either. And thank you!

      Delete