Musing with Max

Musing with Max

July 24, 2016

Summer Days...

...drifting away...


Frank keeps telling me to relax, enjoy my days, take my time. Easier said than done. I'm trying, getting better at it, pushing further from the bad stuff. Watching the flowers bloom...



...rubdekias finally bursting into the scene. And the mint just growing in between everything, I like the wildness of it.




The wisteria which barely bloomed this Spring is coming on strong all of a sudden, go figure. Will need to cut it back soon before it pulls a Stephen King and takes over the patio chairs. Maybe we'll finally build a pergola over the patio for it to climb onto this year; she says again.


The begonias on the porch are getting leggy and the vinca is wrapping itself on everything, an unruly mess, just my style.


Cool food. Lentil and sausage salad...



roasted corn and chipotle salad...

stuffed branzino.

...drifting away....

2 comments:

  1. Shove over Max - we'll nap til supper's ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with that! He's a takeover artist.

      Delete