Musing with Max

Musing with Max

January 17, 2011

Working Girl

So I started a new job last Tuesday which I'm nervous and excited about which also leaves me less free time (this is a good thing). Therefore, my creative juices for writing are somewhat spent by my creative juices for working and tackling my projects. Cooking dinner has to be on the quick scale since I'm not sitting around the house with loads of time for, say stews and such not to mention my much ballyhooed bread baking. Well, at least for now until the schedule turns into a routine and then we'll figure it out...Bread baking, I'll be back! But most of all I miss seeing this all day

and this

and this

You get my drift. We did manage to whip up brunch on Sunday before the dreaded Jet Patriot game of which only a bomb falling on the stadium would have been a positive outcome.

Did I mention I miss this?

No comments:

Post a Comment